Friday, April 2, 2010

My Thoughts On Bigfoot...

"Hi There, Bigfoot!" (The Patterson Photo)

    No paranormal blog is complete without a post about Bigfoot, so let me get it over with now so we can move on to bigger, better things...

     Personally, I'm somewhat divided on the whole Bigfoot deal.  I don't see any reason why (scientifically or otherwise) that Bigfoot couldn't exist but that has absolutely no bearing on whether or not he really does since it's virtually impossible to disprove a negative (I don't remember who first noticed that, possibly Richard Dawkins or The Amazing Randi - probably neither one of them, but someone else entirely).

     Just because you can't find it or evidence of it's existence, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist" (Note: you can also apply this to God, ghosts, aliens or whatever else suits your fancy) keeping in mind that the converse is also just as true.  It is my belief that where there is a total lack of empirical evidence, the agnostic answer is the only intelligent one, "Hell if I Know!"

     Here, for your reading pleasure are some bigfoot related links to get you started - Have fun and keep an open mind: Our Bigfoot (These Folks Here Are Some TRUE Believers), The Skeptic's Dictionary Entry On Bigfoot, and About Paranormal's Info On Bigfoot...

    And last but not least...


No comments:

Post a Comment